Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goodbye Brisbane

So, its time to leave Brisbane.

I had a good time here, seen the sights, met the people, and eh....did some shopping.

We checked out at 10am from Newmarket Gardens. I had been out the night before and got home at 7am. Christy woke me at 9am and I was still drunk but my hangover had also kicked in with great vengeance and force, due to lack of sleep! I hopped in the van and hoped for a bit of sleep along the Bruce Highway on our way to Surfers Paradise.

Unfortunately, our plan of staying here a month and working had not come to fruition, so we left before Anne-Marie had arrived. I had promised I'd meet her there so she wasn't happy when I told her we'd left!

I was going to have to return to Brisbane, most likely alone.....but I didn't mind, as I knew it'd be a bit of fun.

Ayway, it was goodbye to Brisbane (for the moment) and Hello Surfers Paradise!!

No comments: