Sunday, July 6, 2008

Phi Phi and the TOE!

Hmmmm, ok. I have a not so nice blog to report here.

After another night out in Phi Phi, we ended up at the Hippies Bar again. It was just me and Christy and he went home early. So I decided to stay and talk to the people we were chatting to. One thing led to another, and I ended up getting way too drunk! I even start partaking in drinking contests with some Americans at the bar (I won, dont worry), however, that is the last thing I remember.

I woke up this morning, on my bathroom floor, with no recollection of how I got there. I remember bring in the bar, then I woke up thinking I was "still" lying down in the middle of the street. I emphasise "still" because that confuses me. I assumed I was still lying there, but have no recollection of lying down there in the first place, so what I assume happened was, I got really drunk, went home, fel over, decided to go asleep.

Now, what Christy had told me later that day was that around 10am there was a knock on the door that woke him up. It was an Autralian girl, with a member of staff....and me! Apparently, she found me lying in the jungle and brought me home!! This scared the crap out of me! I have no intention of drinking ever again!

Oh, and I havent mentioned the worst part!! When I woke up, I was covered in blood!! When I fell over (I cant remember falling but I must have) it seems I lifted my big toenail back,. At the moment, it is hanging off, with blood underneath it, and it is quite sore. I better go to the doctor, though I'm afraid he might have to take it off!!

Needless to say, I spent that whole day in bed.

No comments: