Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Phuket rocks!

Phuket rocks! I've met some very interesting "ladies". There was me fave, Di Di, who I bumped into the other nite. She was a lovely friendly girl! Had a bit of a husky voice, but she assured me it was coz she hadnt got much sleep from working nights. i asked her what she worked as and she said something about Bangkok. I think she said she works in a bank office in Bangkok. I'm not sure. She was tellin me all about Phi Phi (pronounced pee pee) and she said she loves Phi Phi. That's promising! I also asked her if she likes to swim in Phi Phi....she said yes! I can't swim, but for some reason felt the need to ask the question! The weird thing though, she had a lump in her throat that looked like an adams apple......it wasnt though. She had gotten a throat infection...obviously related to the husky voice she got from working late and not getting much sleep. Nice girl though.

Another nice lady offered me a massage while I was going to Subway for a sandwich! Very nice of her. She was nice and friendly and came up and gave me a hug and didn't want to let go! Ahh, so friendly! Since she didn't want to let go, I had to grab her by the arm and we skipped down the road after Christy, who had headed on to Subway. So, then i was gettin more hungry so said my goodbyes...but she was so friendly she jumped on my back. I didnt know what to do....so i gave her a jockeyback down the road. She was a big girl for such a little girl though. Luckily, she couldnt run that fast so I dropped her on her back and was able to outrun her!! lol, I think I deserved my Subway Club Sandwich!

Subway seems to be a focal point for all the weirdos, however. On the way back from subway last nite, this other lady came up to me and opened her hotpants and showed me her "shaven haven" while saying "pussy! pussy!" in order to prove, unlike Di Di, that she was an actual lady! I was suitably impressed by her tidyness, and obvious attention to personal grooming, but as a gentleman, I declined. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I spotted my massage friend from the other night. She tried to run after me again so I had to scarper quickly back to the hotel! Got a nice sandwich, got some exercise....what more do ya need?!?! Oh, the free drink in the rock bar from 9pm-11pm earlier in the night!! That was class.

No comments: