Monday, July 7, 2008

Limpy Joe

Ok, so my toe is still really sore! What do ya expect when ya rip the toenail half off and it starts bleeding!! By the way, its still bleeding. Not much, but its still bleeding! I need to go to the doctor!!

I went to the chemist. I got some anti-bacterial wash, some cleaning gel and a bandage. I've been walking around town all day and it is sore!! I can't walk fast at all!! It takes me about an hour to do a 15 minute walk, so its very frustrating!

I actually ran into a friend of mine from Dublin who I hadn't seen in a while. She told me there is a hospital on the island, that is actually quite good, and really cheap!! Unfortunately, we are leaving the island in the morning so I havent got time to go, for fear of being kept in over-night and missing my boat in the morning.

Seriously though, this limp is so bad!! My calf muscle is gone too!! I pulled it last night so I can literally barely walk! Its so frustrating!! I'm never drinking again!!!


Photos from Phi Phi

No comments: