Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The saving grace!

So I've had no luck with a job. I've been to meet a few recruitment agents, all of whom told me they had loads of IT jobs (lol I even got asked to be a recruiter by one flirtatious lady, coz apparently I was so brilliant that she'd love to have me working with her), but alas, nothing has materialised.

I have decided to go with Plan B.

While talking with a friend of mine, who works in a bank, I was informed that she could get me a loan of 5000euro the next morning! She'd fast track it through so I would have it in plenty of time. She is my saving grace!!

So, after a weekend to think it over, I decided to take the loan. I had the 5k in my bank the next morning! I kept checking my balance online just to look at it! It was great!! I just wont think of next year when I have to actually pay it back!!

So whats left to do now? I have transferred that 5k over to my Australian bank account, for spending money over there, and kept 1000 euro for spending in Thailand. Anyone I've spoken to has told me thats more than adequate for a month in Thailand. Lets hope they're right!

No comments: