Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting close

The time is nearly upon me. Still, very little excitement! There must be something really wrong with me!

I have a few going away parties organised in anticipation of my departure. There are 2 Saturday nights left before I go, and both will be taken advantage of!!!

The first, just me and a few friends out in Dublin town. We ended up in The Village. Somehow, one of the boys blagged a pass for all of us to the "VIP" Section. It was a nice little area upstairs, over-looking the DJ on stage, with leather wrap-around sofas, and a private bar. Quite nice.

The 2nd party there was a lot more people. We went for a meal in The Hard Rock Cafe in Temple Bar. There was about 15 of us there. Afterwards, we went in search of a Japanese Karaoke bar, but unfortunately it was full, so we went around to corner to Ri Ra, where we were joined by a few more friends. I was wearing my suit out that night. However, Kelly decided to buy me a pair of speedos as a going away present. So, combined with a few beers, and a little peer pressure, it wasn't long before I had the speedos on over my suit! Superman, eat your heart out! I can say this though.....I looked amazing!!

No comments: