Friday, August 22, 2008

Christys Birthday - Fri, 22nd Aug 08

Yesterday was Christys 24th birthday. Christy is one of the people I'm travelling with.

The day started off the same as usual. Crawling out of bed, bit of breakfast, and planning for the day. My parents wanted to meet up for dinner before they flew home to Ireland so I had to get that out of the way first, before any beer related activities could commence!

We went to Breakfast Creek hotel for a nice steak dinner at about 7pm, then I headed off into town to meet the rest of them, while accidentally forgetting to say goodbye to my parents!! What a cabbage! I jsut jumped into the front seat of the taxi and went. It wasnt until a few minutes into the taxi journey that I realised I won't see them again for 10 months!! Oops! :(

Anyway, the festivities started in Mick O'Malleys Irish pub, in Queen St Mall. We had a few there, watched a live band, then headed onto our next port of call......Showgirls Strip Club!

It was only around the corner from O'Malleys so we walked up the mall towards it. Christy went off to buy cigarettes, so while we were waiting, I got talking to the girl on the door. I was wearing my black bomber jacket so while I was standing at the door talking, it looked like I was working security. Wish I got a photo of that now....

Anyway, we told her it was Christys birthday and she informed us that we can get him a private lapdance from any of the girls, or, as se recommended, we could get him a stage show, which basically entailsW dragging him up on stage in front of the whole club, and getting a lapdance lasting 4 songs! We talked about it and decided we'd get him the lapdance anyway, since its his birthday and all.

So, we went inside, paid the 15 dollars, and had a few beers. I went up to the supervisor lady and asked her about the previously mentioned "services", and she told me more about the stage show, so in the end I opted for that......best 100 dollars spent EVER!!! :D

Christy is a timid enough bloke so the girls were worried he wouldn't go up on stage, but when the time came, we all pushed him up. The "show" started with her taking off his top, and sitting him on a chair on the revolving podium. She began teasing him, as strippers are known to do, and got fully naked pretty fast! The look on his face was priceless. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let us take any photos! Bummer! But the show went on. She eventually got him down to his boxers and had hom on the floor, on the chair, up against one of the poles!! It was hilarious! She then got a scissors and sneakily cut off his boxers! The poor chap was completely starkers in front of a club of maybe 60 dirty pervy men! Lets just say it'll be a birthday he'll never forget!! haha, oh and afterwards, she brought him backstage to get dressed in the ladies dressing room, where he was telling us all the girls were just walking around completely starkers too. Brillaint!! haha.

So, as we were leaving, I was stopped as I still had half a bottle of beer left, which I wasn't allowed take outside. I got talking to the American girl on the desk and the security guy, who I lied to and said I'd done security work in Dublin, and who said to come back on Tuesday and he'll see about getting me a job working security there!! Haha brilliant!! Watch this space....


Oh and the rest of the night was pretty tame in comparison. Just so ya know, we didn't actually spend the whole night in the stripclub, we actually went clubbing afterwards, though it wasn't great. I'm yet to find a niteclub here that I like.

No comments: