Monday, May 5, 2008

eoinzy conrizzle in The Trip of Destiny

Hi folks,
Well, this is the first posting in my new blog. I've never done a blog before, but decided to create this one so people can follow my antics on my around the world trip of destiny!!

The trip commences on June 25th 2008, and I will not be back in lovely Ireland until roughly June 25th 2009.

The trip will take in Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and the USA. I expect to have roughly 8000 euro to do the travelling, which will be further subsidised by working in Australia. I have applied for a 1 year working holiday visa from VisaFirst so that will allow me to work for no more than 6 months in any 1 company, though I dont see that as being a problem since I'll be travelling most of the time!

So, sit back, have a read of my stories, and feel free to leave comments.


Thanks,
Eoin

(Note: These posts were created beforehand on a different site, but I copied them here, so the dates will be off for the first few)

No comments: